Polyurea - A two-component raw material system for manufacturing high-quality waterproof coatings on surfaces like polyurethane spray foams, concrete, metal and wood.
- Excellent waterproofing layer;
- Mechanical strength (against shocks, scratches, etc.)
- Protecting surfaces against chemicals, the environment and atmospheric resistance;
- The system is characterised by its resistance to high temperatures: constant up to 140°C, and momentarily up to 180°C;
- Surface Protection against corrosion;
- Excellent adhesion on any surface;
- High sound insulation properties;
- Non-slip, safe for pedestrians right after service and in wet time;
- Polyurea has the hygiene approval of the National Institute of Hygiene (PZH) for contact of the polyurea coating with potable water.
- Explosion-waves absorbing.
- Balconies and terraces;
- Water containers, including those for demineralised water;
- Water treatment plant reservoirs and sewers;
- Gutter pipes and pipeline elements;
- Concrete pools (e.g. water pools, water holes);
- Steel containers (overground and underground);
- Car body kit, cargo compartment.
Other countries experience using polyurea